[Insight-users] ITK, CMake and KDevelop

Aditya C antariksh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:47:44 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm new to ITK and am working on a Debian-based Linux platform. I'd really be
grateful for tips on using ITK and CMake with KDevelop 3.3.

My ITK installation seems to be working fine as I've compiled and run a few
tests without issues. However, I'd like to use an IDE for development. With
Kdevelop, I'm unsure of what to do after creating a new "CMake C++ Project",
as I can't seem to get the rest of the steps right in order to correctly
build the simple HelloWorld test from the KDevelop menu rather than the
command line.

thanks,

-aditya