[Insight-users] Problems compiling code using itkDeformableSimplexMesh3DFilter

T. Boettger t.boettger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Mar 6 10:41:35 EST 2006

Hi Michael,

there is a test for this class in:

    InsightToolkit-2.0.0\Testing\Code\Algorithms

 From the tests source code you can learn how to define the correct
types for the simplex mesh classes. The compile error is produced
because you do not specify a MeshTraits object which stores the data
type for the points of the mesh. If you follow the test it should work.

You could also take a look at the insight applications directory. There
is a small application (with the name DeformableSimplexMeshes or
something like this) showing the use of the simplex mesh deformation
algorithm.

  Best,

    Thomas