[insight-users]To Luis :the cmakelist.txt file

方元元 fyy5581 at 163.com
Thu Mar 23 09:32:12 EST 2006

Luis,
Thank you very much!!
Because I first use  VTK ,many projects use VTK .But after installing ITK ,those project cannot work.So I have to combine VTK and ITK corretly.:(

I wrote the CMakeList.txt file as the "Getting Started I" said.  The following is it:
"</DIV>
<DIV>PROJECT(myProject)</DIV>
<DIV>FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)<BR>IF(ITK_FOUND)<BR>     INCLUDE(${USE_ITK_FILE})<BR>ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)</DIV>
<DIV>ADD_EXECUTABLE(myProject myProject.cxx)</DIV>
<DIV>TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(myProject ITKCommon ITKIO)<BR>"
Vivian