[Insight-users] precompiled headers

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 2 10:45:45 EDT 2006

Hi Rupert,

Please take a look at the discussion regarding Explicit Instantiation:

    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Explicit_Instantiation

This is work in progress, but we expect it to be available in ITK
before September this year.

Please feel free to add your comments to this Wiki page, probably
by adding a section at the end. Make sure that you identify the section
as an "alternative methodology" or something along those lines.