[Insight-users] precompiled headers

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Fri May 5 10:51:32 EDT 2006

Thanks Luis,

Explicit instatiation is, i think, the right way to go on this.  Mind
you, a slight speed increase might still be possible even after that
using precompiled headers.

But in the short term, if anyone was, like me, burning up many lost
minutes waiting for builds, using the precompiled headers really
helped, and i got it going in under an hour.  My builds went from
minutes to seconds, so i consider it time well spent.

I tried to add some comments on the wiki this morning, but it was
blocked due to having an external link. Im not sure if that means that
a reviewer unblocks it later, or if i will have to add it again later.
 Anyway, if never appears i will add it again later minus the links

Cheers
Rupert