[Insight-users] DICOM import doesn't work properly

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed May 10 14:40:37 EDT 2006

Raphael,

	Could you post the output of DicomReadPrintTags so that I can have a
look at it. Pay particular attention to the intercept and rescale slope
that need to be applied to the stored pixel (therefore your final pixel
type could be different than the stored one).

	If you cannot see anything wrong in the output, please send me a copy
of one slice of your series.

Thanks
Mathieu