[Insight-users] DICOM import doesn't work properly

Raphael Hoever hoever at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu May 11 07:52:13 EDT 2006

Hi Mathieu,
thanks for your help. You were right, the intercept is -1024 (seems to
be usual) so I need to import it as a signed short and then shift it by
1024 to be able to store it as a 16 bit tif. Now it works perfectly.
Again, thank you very much. I didn't know anything about intercept and
slope so far.
Bye,
Raphael