[Insight-users] Display image wit h ITK+VTK in SDI Applica tion

Alexander.Wang zjjywmy at 163.com
Thu May 11 03:50:44 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for your warmly help. But it seems not because of the filename's slashes. When i change the filename as the method your proposed, the exception was thrown out as before. And further more, i succeed in displaying image in Win32 console application, using both '\' and '/'. So i think the bug lies somewhere esle.
Thanks again and i'll appreciate your further help!