[Insight-users] file writer/reader problem

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Thu May 18 13:04:25 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 08:33 -0700, smythek at u.washington.edu wrote:
> I need to be more specific.  These filters are PasteFilterType s, and while I can write out a paste output once, if I try to write out another paste output to the same file, I get "TIFFOpen: Outputfile.tif: Cannot open."

Are you talking about PasteImageFilter
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1PasteImageFilter.html ? Are
you trying to read one image, write it to a file, read another image,
and past it into the first file? If so, I don't think that's the way it
works. I think you should read the two images, combine them with past,
and then write the pasted image.