[Insight-users] Using GDCM classes with ITK

Łukasz Tutaj ltutaj at wp.pl
Mon May 15 11:39:42 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm newbye in ITK so please be patient. I want to use some gdcm classes
with ITK for example gdcmDicomDir to create patient/study/serie tree.
How should I configure my project in VS 2003. I tried to do it alone and
using cmake I added all libs and lib/include directories (in my project
there is itkgdcm.lib). I also use "gdcm/src/... .h" way of including
headers. But during compilation I got error: *** SYNTAX ERROR found in
parsing the header file .../.../vtkKWMVSimpleImageHeaderViewer.h before
line 10 ***
The part of this header file is:
//*********
#ifndef __vtkKWMVSimpleImageHeaderViewer_h
#define __vtkKWMVSimpleImageHeaderViewer_h

#include "vtkKWObject.h"
#include "KWMedicalViewerWin32Header.h"

#include "gdcm/src/gdcmFile.h"

class vtkKWMultiColumnList;
class gdcm::File;    // *line 10

*...
#endif
In other header where I use gdcm classes I found the same errors in
lines where was some gdcm stuff like in line 10.
Could someone help me with these? Thanks for any help.
Łukasz Tutaj