[Insight-users] NormalizedMutualInformationHistogramImageToImageMetric

Siddharth Vikal siddharthvikal at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:33:46 EDT 2006

Hi,

I tried SetNumberOfHistogramBins(..) with NormalizedMutualInfo. metric
for registration as suggested, but it gives compiler error suggesting
that it is not a member function of the metric object.

Which functions do i need to call for this metric to set the parameters?

Also, for the following metrics, please tell me which parameters need
to be set by calling which functions, as there are no code examples
for these metrics:

1) KullbackLieblerCompareHistogramImageToImageMetric
2) GradientDifferenceImageToImageMetric

waiting for your reply

thanks
siddharth