[Insight-users] Deformable mesh

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Fri May 19 12:18:54 EDT 2006

Sami,

as I said, you are gonna have to "wait" until I update all my builds and
see if I can reproduce what you are saying and then help you with it!

I am afraid at this point, there is very little I can do as I am
involved with various other projects and simply have no time.

I will e-mail you if I find something.

Leila