[Insight-users] DeformableRegistration4.cxx problem

yiming yin yimingyinster at gmail.com
Mon May 22 12:18:36 EDT 2006

 Hi, I am still running into the same problem  when running
DeformableRegistration4.cxx. I have found the paper where this program is
based on and checked over the code, but cannot realize where the following
error might extend from and how does it cause the image to a return such a
big error.
IFLAG= -1. LINE SEARCH FAILED. SEE DOCUMENTATION OF ROUTINE MCSRCH ERROR
RETURN
 OF LINE SEARCH: INFO=3 POSSIBLE CAUSES: FUNCTION OR GRADIENT ARE  INCORRECT
OR
INCORRECT TOLERANCESvnl_lbfgs: ** EEEK **

I am wondering if anybody have run into similiar problems before and  how
might you go about solving it.
Sincerely
Xiaoming