[Insight-users] extracting an application, missing symbol

Severino Fernandez severinofer at recol.es
Mon May 22 16:17:02 EDT 2006

thanks to Karthik for the advice.
Apparently I could almost compile the final application, but I still get the following error:

fltkd.lib(Fl_x.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp___TrackMouseEvent at 4

when linking ImageRegistration2D.
I was not able to understand yet, I just found the symbol in a source fileof ftk,Fl_win32.cxx:

#ifdef USE_TRACK_MOUSE
    if (Fl::belowmouse() != window) {
      TRACKMOUSEEVENT tme;
      tme.cbSize    = sizeof(TRACKMOUSEEVENT);
      tme.dwFlags   = TME_LEAVE;
      tme.hwndTrack = hWnd;
      _TrackMouseEvent(&tme);
    }

I do not know if the function _TrackMouseEvent is contained within a Windows library or if I still have to link with another external library I am perhaps not including in CMake.

Has somebody any idea about this particular problem?
Best regards
Severino Fernandez
INTA
Departamento de Teledeteccion