[Insight-users] Read .raw MR image file and convert to vtk

SCHMID, Jerome jeromeschmid at surgery.cuhk.edu.hk
Tue May 23 21:50:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

I don't know the exact encoding of .raw file but I suppose that there
are simply the raw data written on binary format on disk. In that case
you can use the ImportImageFilter to which you will pass the raw data
directly and set by yourself the useful info such as size, spacing and
origin. Maybe you can find this in another file. To get the raw data
from disk in memory use a standard fstream reading.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Jerome Schmid