[Insight-users] Generalized Distance Transform

King.Benjamin at MH-Hannover.DE King.Benjamin at MH-Hannover.DE
Wed May 24 06:55:49 EDT 2006

Hi Gaëtan,

> No shame to promote your work - I already complained about lack of
> discussion on the insight journal, so everything which can be done
> to solve that is welcome.

Nice to know. I did not follow the discussions on the mailing list for some time so I wasn't sure about that.

> I already had a look at your article and at your code, and I will post a
> full review as soon as I get some time to do so.
[...]
> I think I will also send you a patch to make your code easier to use in
> WrapITK (and the WrapITK configuration files). Hopefully there will
> not be any changes in performance :-)

That will be most welcome, thanks a lot!

cheers,
  Benjamin