[Insight-users] How to compute "PCA shape model"?

闵小平 kacking123 at 163.com
Mon May 29 08:26:36 EDT 2006

Hi  Zach :
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have read the code in itkImagePCAShapeModelEstimator.txx . It seems that the mean image and principal component outputs are
generated in this class,and the inputs of this class is TrainingImages. So i wondered what the  "signed distance maps a set of
training shapes " mean in your reply, and how can i input these images.
    In the quoted code, the shape model defined by CorpusCallosumMeanShape.mha and the first three principal
components CorpusCallosumMode0.mha, CorpusCallosumMode1.mha and CorpusCallosumMode12.mha. How can i generate
these mha files? Can i write the principal component outputs of itkImagePCAShapeModelEstimator class in  mha files
directly?

Thanks
Sunli