[Insight-users] requiry about Mattes MI in ITK

王昊一 wanghaoyi.zju at 163.com
Tue May 30 08:13:42 EDT 2006

Dear Luis:
I am a ITK user and I've got some problems in using the Mattes MI in registration with ITK. Could you please help me with that?
I use Affine transform, Mattes MI, Regular step gradient optimizer and linear interpolator. Sometimes it will appear that :Objection found,Joint PDF summerized to zero: then the registration will just stop there.
Which parameters should I change? And when I change the input image, it will be ok sometimes.
Thank you very mcuh!
Yours Rola