[Insight-users] why always runtime error?

fyy5581 fyy5581 at 163.com
Tue May 30 09:13:45 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I always have the runtime error when excute the examples in the itk. For example, when I use the "ImageRegistration8.cxx" ,and gave it 5 arguments, it works well, but when I gave it 8 arguments,it said
"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information."  Besides, i have this error when I excute some other examples.  what might be the problem?  Is that the problem of the vc runtime lib or the problem of the code?  I copied the file  mfc42.dll and msvcrt.dll to the project's directory ,but it still has the error.

Thank you.

Vivian

fyy5581
2006-05-30