[Insight-users] Failed to allocate memory for image

Laurent PAUL Laurent.Paul at orto.ucl.ac.be
Mon Oct 2 05:22:48 EDT 2006

Hi Luis,

I tried adding

        metric->SetComputeGradient( false );

before invoking Intialize(), but at run-time, program crashes in file
itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric.txx, line 262 with the error:'Image
gradient is null, maybe you forgot to call Initialize()'.

Is it possible to not compute gradient with this registration method?
I tried to change GradientRecursiveGaussianImageFilter with
GradientImageFilter but it needs some changes... I'll try this when I'll
be less busy.

Let me know if there is a simpler way to avoid crash.

Thaks,

Laurent.