[Insight-users] Read mnc files

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 12:41:50 EDT 2006

Hello again

I have downloaded the mincreader, and done everything as mentioned in the
README file, meaning moved the CMakeLists.txt files, moved the .cxx files
etc. and rerun cmake to build itk again.

That went without problems. I do however get a problem when i want to build
the testprogram for testing the mincfiles. I am running on windows XP, and
using Visual Studio 8(2005).
When i have run cmake on the Insight_Testing_Code_IO_CMakeLists.txt (of
course renamed)
and created the visual studio project and press BUILD ALL project, to build
i get an error in a header file called H5public.h. I think this file belongs
to the hdf5 package.

The error i get is the following:
error C2632: 'int' followed by 'ini' is illegal (Line: 122)

I did not change any of that code at all, so there must be something wrong
with a compiler flag i am missing or something else.
I am quite lost here. I really hope someone can help me on this. Many
regards