[Insight-users] Re: latex and IJ journal

Eduardo Suarez eduardo at ctm.ulpgc.es
Wed Oct 4 10:58:06 EDT 2006

It would be great if someone could update the template.

This is the patch i applied.

Regards,
- -Eduardo

$ diff InsightArticleNew.cls InsightArticle.cls
57,58d56
< \RequirePackage{ifpdf}\typeout{Using ifpdf for the template}
<
92,105c90,99
<   \ifpdf
<     \@ifundefined{pdfinfo}{}{{
<       % This \def is required to deal with multi-line authors; it
<       % changes \\ to ', ' (comma-space), making it pass muster for
<       % generating document info in the PDF file.
<         \pdfinfo{
<           /Author (\@author)
<           /Title (\@title)
<     }}