[Insight-users] Analyze Image IO broken?

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:27:47 EDT 2006

Hi Kent and Hans,

Thanks for the very detailed explanation. I've experienced this
swapping issue on multiple occasions and it's been a headache trying
to keep track of the image orientation. I was unaware that the NIfTI
format was a solution to the issue. I just thought it was yet another
file format. Looks like I'll be making a switch.

Thanks again for the help!

-Robert