[Insight-users] Re: Problems with Insight's registration application

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 22 19:15:52 EDT 2006

Hi Ying,

I'm assuming that you are talking about the application:

    InsightApplications/IntensityBased2D3DRegistration/

Is that right ?

[In the future, you may want to be more specific when you
  post your questions to the mailing list]

---

I just retried the commands that are described in the README.txt
file and they work for me.  I'm not getting any error related
to number of parameters.

Did you changed the Transform of this code ?

If so, could you please post your code to the list ?

PS: Here are the commands I tried, just as described in
the README.txt file:

A) GenerateProjection

A.1) Translate the image by (-100,-100,-100) then project.

./GenerateProjection  -t -100 -100 -100
/data/BrainWeb/brainweb165a10f17.mha  projection.mhd

A.2) Translate the image by (-100,-100,-100),
      rotate 10 degrees around x, then project.

./GenerateProjection  -t -100 -100 -100 -rx 10
/data/BrainWeb/brainweb165a10f17.mha projection.mhd

B) IntensityBased2D3DRegistration

B.1) Register the image that was generated.

./IntensityBased2D3DRegistration -t -100 -100 -100 projection.mhd
/data/BrainWeb/brainweb165a10f17.mha

B.2) Register the image that was generated with rotation.

./IntensityBased2D3DRegistration -t -100 -100 -100  -rx 10
projection.mhd /data/BrainWeb/brainweb165a10f17.mha