[Insight-users] Need Help Getting Started

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Oct 23 08:40:50 EDT 2006

Hi Wilson,

               Welcome to ITK !

It seems that you skip the step of actually "building ITK".

Between steps (1) and (2) you should have compiled ITK.
If you skip that step, that will explain why you can't
find the ITK libraries.

Please read the Tutorials:

    http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

In particular:

"Getting Started I":
http://www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStartedI-WebPage/img0.html

That tutorial will guide you step-by-step on how to configure
and build ITK, and how to use it from an external project.
The tutorial describes the HelloWorld example.