[Insight-users] Binary Image segmentation

Dan Homerick danhomerick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:55:26 EDT 2007

I haven't done any work with feature extraction yet, and so won't be able to
lend much, if any, assistance.

I can suggest that, for the benefit of others on the list, you provide more
details about what you've already tried and the problems that you've had. Am
I correct in assuming that the "Feature Extraction" tool(s) that you've
tried includes the
HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/classitk_1_1HoughTransform2DLinesImageFilter.html>?
In what way(s) are the results not appreciable?

Cheers,
 - Dan