[Insight-users] Selecting ITK versions when submitting paper to the Insight Journal.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 3 09:31:00 EDT 2007

Hi Luca,

When you use the submission template you can request a
set of Toolkits and you can  add the version number to it.

See for example, in the Submission Template
http://www.na-mic.org/svn/NAMICSandBox/trunk/InsightJournal/SubmissionTemplate/Source/

In lines 14-22 of the CMakeLists.txt file provide a list of the
packages that your submission need. CMake uses this list to invoke
the "LOADPACKAGE" macro for each one of the packages.

The "LOADPACKAGE" macro is defined in IJMacros.txt.

This macro searches for regular expression in order to identify
the version of the toolkit that you want.

We just updated these two files in the NAMIC Sanbox in
in order to add ITK 3.2 and ITK 3.0 versions as options.

Please let us know if you find any problem,