[Insight-users] Re: Selecting ITK versions when submitting paper to the Insight Journal.

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 3 13:09:16 EDT 2007

Hi Luca,

My mistake, I missed to put the patch version number.

I just updated the NAMIC sandbox template submission again.

You should now do something like:

          SET(Required_Packages
            "ITK 3.2.0"
            )

(and still get the updated IJMacros.txt file.

For the record,
the packages available in the Insight Journal
site are listed in the following link:
http://www.insightsoftwareconsortium.org/wiki/index.php/IJ-Testing-Environment

  Please let us know if you still find any problems,