[Insight-users] Re: Selecting ITK versions when submitting paper to the Insight Journal.

Luca Antiga luca.antiga at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 04:34:15 EDT 2007

Hi Louis,
  I followed your instructions but apparently the build is still
performed on 2.8.1...

There's one more problem with IJMacros.txt: when a user downloads a
package that uses a
SET(Required_Packages
"ITK 3.2.0"
  )
statement (or equivalent) and runs CMake on it, CMake will look for
ITK\ 3.2.0_DIR.

Probably IJMacro should include something like
ELSE(EXISTS "/home/tester/XMLTestParser.py")
     IF(${Package} MATCHES "^ITK.*[.]*$")     // please check the
regex, I'm not a regex wiz at all!
	FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
     ENDIF(${Package} MATCHES "^ITK.*[.]*$")
ENDIF(EXISTS "/home/tester/XMLTestParser.py")

section that strips off version numbers in case of a non-testing
environment (and maybe
checks whether the ITK version number found on the non-testing system
matches the requirements).

Regards

Luca