[Insight-users] Binary Image segmentation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Aug 5 11:34:50 EDT 2007

Hi Gopal,

Dan is quite right here, but just to expand a bit in his answer:

Could you post somewhere an example of the images that you are
processing, and betwee explain what is the outcome that you are
looking for ?

Note that for connected components you could use the filter:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ConnectedComponentImageFilter.html

very related is the RelabelComponentImageFilter:
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1RelabelComponentImageFilter.html