[Insight-users] Binary Image segmentation

gkaremore at scai.fraunhofer.de gkaremore at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sun Aug 5 13:49:43 EDT 2007

Hi Luis

Thanks for your comments. Please check this link :

http://www.gopalrk.com/forITKCommunity.html

If this link doesn´t work. Please check following.

Input Image : http://www.gopalrk.com/Input_Image.jpg

Output Image 1: http://www.gopalrk.com/Output_left_top.jpg

Output Image 2: http://www.gopalrk.com/output_Rt_Top.jpg

Output Image 3: http://www.gopalrk.com/Output_Bottom_Left.JPG

Please me know your comments, I will surely go through the approach we
discussed in previous email.

Thanks!

Sincerely
Gopal