[Insight-users] Trouble building ITK on SunOS

Matt Kelsey mkelsey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:59:44 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I'm having trouble building ITK on a new machine.  Here are the uname -a
specs.
SunOS arktos 5.10 Generic_125100-10 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V445
Some other info:
make --version -> GNU Make 3.80
/usr/local/bin/gcc --version -> gcc (GCC) 3.3
/usr/local/bin/c++ --version -> c++ (GCC) 3.3

I've configured the project with ccmake version 2.4-patch 6 and turned
Examples/Test/Shared Libs off, build type Release. No problems with ccmake.

I run into trouble during the make on: Utilities/MetaIO/CMakeFiles
/ITKMetaIO.dir/metaUtils.o

I've included the stdout and stderr.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt Kelsey

link to stderr
http://www.engr.siu.edu/grad2/kelsey/debug/make.err.txt