[Insight-users] AnalyzeImageIo defaults to writing incorrectly oriented files by default

MALEMPATI deepa_malempati at rediff.com
Mon Aug 13 07:24:59 EDT 2007

Hans,
I passed itk::SpatialOrientation::ITK_COORDINATE_ORIENTATION_RPI to the
Orienter.But i could not get correct (i.e) unflipped image.I get correct
image for .dcm,.raw and .nii file formats.I used Convert Nifti .nii to
.hdr/.img option from the MRIcro viewer.And the resultant Analyze image was
in the unflipped form.Then why could the analyze writer produce the
undesired result.And i have uploaded my Output file along with the input
files(Fixed:Nm_0519xmprg and Moving:ch2bet).Could u suggest me a solution.
Thanking u,
Regards,
Deepthi.