[Insight-users] Trouble building ITK on SunOS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 8 15:07:47 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,

Thanks for letting us know.

Please destroy the binary directory where you are building ITK,
and follow the build instructions described in the ITK Software Guide

           http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

In particular, please make sure that you set the environment variables
CC and CXX to the C and C++ compilers respectively, *BEFORE* you run
ccmake.