[Insight-users] Trouble building ITK on SunOS

Matt Kelsey mkelsey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:48:08 EDT 2007

Luis,
Thanks for your response.  I've implemented your suggestions with no change
in the results.
I've set CC and CXX to /usr/local/bin/gcc and /usr/local/bin/c++
respectively.  I also set the ITK_SOURCE_DIR and ITK_BINARY_DIR variables
for good measure although I've built fine without these set before.  From
the cvs checkout, I deleted and recreated the binary files and performed a
make as before.  I diff-ed the results and found them to be exactly the
same.  I repeated the entire operation with CXX set to /usr/local/bin/g++ -
no changes in output.
>From the error file, the problem seems to be coming from problems in the
system header files.  I've not compiled on this machine before so I don't
know if it's ever been configured properly.  Thanks for your help and let me
know if you have any other suggestions.

Regards,
Matt