[Insight-users] Trouble building ITK on SunOS

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 10 08:56:42 EDT 2007

Hi Matt,

This is looking like a misconfiguration of your compiler.

Since the error is comming from a file of the itksys directory,
we could check by building CMake from the source code.

     CMake has the same kwsys directory than ITK.

If this problem is due to a misconfiguration of your compiler
we should see the same error appear when you try compiling
CMake.

Can you please try building CMake from the source code,
(using the same compiler CC, CXX setup,) and let us know
if the build reports any compiler error  ?

The source code of CMake is available at: www.cmake.org