[Insight-users] Need Help !!! Approximation of a 3D curve with Splines

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Aug 17 13:46:54 EDT 2007

Hi Deepak,

Well...
there is an important piece of information
missing from your original question.

   WHAT do you want to interpolate ?

    a) The positions of the points ?
       If so, are the points expected to
       be located along a line ?
       along a surface ?

    b) Values associated with the points ?
       eg. some function f(x,y,z) that you
       have sampled in some locations of
       3d space ?

Please share with us the entire story  :-)