[Insight-users] Programing Environment - C++

Brian Schembri schembribrian at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 03:54:12 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone.

After having completed a project using ITK in C++ I would like to see what IDE can be used and setup with ITK and cmake for both Windows and Linux.
The development that I did was all done using vim and compiling with cmake using the command prompt. My main target is to be able to perform good debugging when required and I hope that with some IDE (like Netbeans, Eclipse or what ever) this could be done easily.

Can anyone advise me of possible setups and direct me to the areas how to configure/set this up?

Thanks
Brian