[Insight-users] how to run example in ITK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 20 06:47:54 EDT 2007

Hi James,

There are CMakeLists.txt files in all the
subdirectories of Insight/Examples:

cd ~/src/Insight/Examples
find . -name CMakeLists.txt

./CMakeLists.txt
./DataRepresentation/CMakeLists.txt
./DataRepresentation/Containers/CMakeLists.txt
./DataRepresentation/Image/CMakeLists.txt
./DataRepresentation/Mesh/CMakeLists.txt
./DataRepresentation/Path/CMakeLists.txt
./Filtering/CMakeLists.txt
./GUI/CMakeLists.txt
./Infrastructure/CMakeLists.txt
./Installation/CMakeLists.txt
./IO/CMakeLists.txt
./Iterators/CMakeLists.txt
./Numerics/CMakeLists.txt
./Patented/CMakeLists.txt
./Registration/CMakeLists.txt
./Segmentation/CMakeLists.txt
./SpatialObjects/CMakeLists.txt
./Statistics/CMakeLists.txt
./Wrapping/CMakeLists.txt

Please read the first three chapters of the
ITK Software Guide. They describe how to write
CMakeLists.txt files.  The corresponding minimal
example is in the directory:

    Insight/Examples/Installation.

You will also learn how to write CMakeLists.txt
files by reading the Tutorials:

http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

  In particular the session:

    "Getting Started I":