[Insight-users] disabling unknown field warnings with tif reader

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Aug 22 05:35:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

Is it possible to disable the warnings about unknown fields with the
tif readers ?

I'm building a 3D image from several 2D tif images (up to 120) with
an ImageSeriesReader, and I get one warning per 2D image - that's
pretty annoying, especially while working in interactive mode in the
console!

Thanks,

Gaëtan

--