[Insight-users] InterpolateImageFunction neighborhood

Julien Michel julien.michel at c-s.cnes.fr
Mon Aug 27 12:16:11 EDT 2007

Dear ITK users,

We are trying to extend the itk::ResampleImageFilter so as to make it
streamable for large images processing. For the moment we only consider
affine transforms. What we do is to transform the requested region
corners, and then to take the bounding box of the transformed corners.

Unfortunately, this is not sufficient since most of the interpolators
work with a neighborhood. So we need to know for a given interpolator
what is the requested neighborhood in order to pad our requested region.

Is there a generic method in the InterpolateImageFunction to get this
neighborhood information ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Julien