[Insight-users] Binary image out of simple mesh

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 27 12:04:47 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

You may want to use the following filter:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter.html

Rasterizing a Mesh is not as fast as to be
implemented correctly in the IsInside method
of the StatialObject family.

Instead you may want to explicitly use the filter
recommended above.