[Insight-users] compiling error

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Aug 27 13:43:08 EDT 2007

Hi Liu,

What version of CMake are you using now ?

What do you get when you type:

      which cmake

      cmake --version

BTW:  Did you removed the file /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so
       during your system upgrade ?

       Can you please check if the file is there ?

  If the file is not there, then you will need to rebulid
  the ITK, VTK, FLTK libraries from scratch, so that CMake
  doesn't expect this file to be in your system.

Please let us know,