[Insight-users] compiling error

liu jianfei flair.liu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:14:52 EDT 2007

Dear all

   Initially, all my programs integrating VTK, ITK, and FLTK. etc
worked very well on Red hat linux OS. Unfortunately, I met a cmake
problem after upgraded the OS. Each time  using the CMake to compile
the program, I always faced the following error in the last step.

==========================================================================================================
No rule to make target `/usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so', needed by `Skeleton'.  Stop.

This lib file is in the /usr/lib now, and I checked it's in the
environment variables' list. I also tried to modify it in CCMake or
original CMake file. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it. BTW, I could
run VTK sample examples based on make file. But as for the Cmake file,
it's the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to figure it out? I
appreciate your help.
--
Sincerely
Jianfei Liu