[Insight-users] questions from windows to linux

Quan Xue qxue at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Aug 28 11:31:26 EDT 2007

Hello Luis and ITK users:
         I meet with two new questions after I transfer my program from
WindowsXP to Linux Mandriva.
         One is the shortcut from keyboard such as "Ctl+1" does not
respond at all, but this function is tested in Windows successfully.
Would you meet with the same question like me? I notice that in FLTK
from CMake one term "CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS" is selected by ON and others
term are closed.
         The other is there are lots of warning to tell me "no new line
at end of file" even to each file in the source folder. In the Microsoft
compiler, it is passed but possibly GCC is more stricted about "\n" in C
programming? Are there methods to avoid these warning?
         Best regards,
Quan