[Insight-users] ITK in XCode Project

Corrie lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net
Sun Jan 7 00:17:48 EST 2007

I'm trying to use some of ITK's libraries in an Mac OSX Xcode
project.  Xcode doesn't seem to like using ITK when it's built into /
usr/local with cmake without any specific generator  (i.e. no -
GXcode).  Maybe too many duplicate filenames (?)  I've now used Xcode
to build ITK, but now I can't figure out how to incorporate what was
built into my Xcode project.  Can anybody provide me with step by
step instructions for getting ITK into a XCode project.  I'm using
ITK 3.0.0, OS X 10.4.8, XCode 2.4.1.  Thanks.

Corrie