[Insight-users] ITK in XCode Project

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Sun Jan 7 10:16:35 EST 2007

What exactly did Xcode not like about the ITK Libraries being down
in /usr/local/lib? I have done lots of apps with libraries located
in /usr/local/lib without any problems. Was the rpath set correctly
on the ITK libs maybe? If there isn't any rpath embedded in the ITK
libs then your application will have trouble finding them, assuming
a .app package setup. You would have to pass the DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
environment variable to the app somehow.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer