[Insight-users] ITK in XCode Project

Corrie Allen lonewolfbiosci at verizon.net
Sun Jan 7 11:44:48 EST 2007

I tried emulating what was done in SimpleCocoaVTK - assigning lib and
include paths through the Xcode preferences.  The problem is that if
I don't set the Header Search Path recursive button in the Target
Info window, Xcode reports it can't find the ITK headers.  If I do
set the recursive button, I get  a bunch of "error: macro "iscntrl"
passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1" errors.  Is there a relatively
simple way to point to the ITK header tree without the duplicates or
do I need to add each of the directories to the list as they do in
the Xcode-built ITK examples?
Corrie