[Insight-users] FW: Debug error! with fast marching

Wu Zheying u0303820 at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jan 10 02:47:38 EST 2007

Hi all,

I encountered a debug error that says 'the application has requested runtime
to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support
team for more information" while doing a 3d segmentation using the fast
marching example. I am using analyze data for my purposes. If need be i will
post my code, but i have changed very little from the original code.

please help me with this..have been stuck at this error for a few days now.

thanks,
Zach