[Insight-users] itkImageSeriesWriter strange problem

Dan Mueller d.mueller at qut.edu.au
Thu Jan 11 15:01:26 EST 2007

Hi,

What is happening further up the pipeline before the itkImageSeriesWriter?

I have encountered this unexpected message when an upstream filter sets
the RequestedRegion to something other than the LargestPossibleRegion
(for example if using an itkExtractImageFilter). If this is the case,
then you will need to set the RequestedRegion of the image to the
LargestPossibleRegion before writing.

HTH

Dan